Terms and Conditions
This 'Terms & Conditions' (hereinafter referred to as T&C) contains all terms and conditions applicable to usage of cksbakery.com and while dealing with CKFPL and its associates. If any provision of the T&C is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these T&C shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as your use of this website or any service offered by CKFPL are subject to your acceptance and being bound by these T&C. Usage of this website implies that you have read, understood and accepted the T&C. In case you do not accept these T&C you should not use this website and services offered by CKFPL. CKFPL does not provide any warranties, either expressly mentioned or implied.
In these T&C, references to "you", "User", "Consumer", "Customer" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the services offered through the website. "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean CK’s Foods Private Limited, affiliates and partners.
All prices listed on the Sites are subject to change. We do our best to keep all items and prices on our website. Pricing / information displayed is for reference purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. Prices can fluctuate faster than we can update our own website or a simple transcription error can occur. Do not take a price listed on our website as a guarantee made by us.
Refusal To Take Orders
We reserve the right to refuse any order at any time. Special orders, bulk orders, corporate orders will be accepted on discretionary basis and may also be refused.
Deviation In Appearance
Each cake is crafted fresh, hence the actual cake appearance may differ from what is shown in the picture on website.
Acceptance Of Privacy, Delivery, Cancellation & Refunds And Other Policies
You have read, understood and accept our Privacy, Delivery, Cancellation & Refund policies along with any other expressed or implied policies.
Warranties And Representations
CKFPL neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. In no event shall CKFPL be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from the use or the inability to use the products or services of CKFPL.
Limitation Of Liability
We shall not be liable to you save as expressly provided for in these terms and conditions and shall have no other obligations, duties or liabilities whatsoever in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of the use of the service or connection to the web site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, CKFPL and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaims all warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information, products and services including all implied warranties, terms and conditions, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event, shall CKFPL and / or its suppliers will be liable for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, loss of revenue, wasted time, wasted costs, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website or for any information, products and services obtained through this website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if CKFPL or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the maximum liability of CKFPL and/or its respective suppliers shall not in any case exceed in aggregate, the value of the order in respect of which such claim arises.
We shall not be liable to you in respect of any delay in performance of these terms and conditions or delay in performance or breach of the terms and conditions due to any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- CKFPL at its sole discretion reserves the right not to allow an user from using the services on this website or from CKFPL without assigning any reason thereof.
- You shall not data mine, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from this website. You shall not create a hypertext link to the website or "frame" the website, except with the express advance written permission of CKFPL.
- When you use any this website, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or through the other CKFPL communication channels.
- You are responsible for keeping your www.cksbakery.com account confidential, ensuring that your account is not used by others and you are responsible for any actions that occur if your account is used by others. If your password becomes known to others you should inform us immediately. We reserve the right to refuse access to the website and remove or edit content at our discretion.
- You agree and acknowledge that CKFPL is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that CKFPL is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission.
- Users of cksbakery.com may post material as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties and does not contain any form of commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content.
- If you do post content or submit material on cksbakery.com or any our online channels, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant CKFPL and its sub-licensees the right to use (or choose not to use) the name that you submit in connection with such content.
- You may only post content to this website which you own the rights to, which is accurate, and which does not cause injury to any person or entity. You agree to indemnify cksbakery.com for all claims brought by a third party against cksbakery.com in connection with content which you post. Due to the volume of businesses material featured on cksbakery.com, we are not able to verify the accuracy of all information on the site. Therefore, in the event of inaccurate, defamatory or copyright-infringing information appearing on the web site, we agree to endeavor to remove the relevant content within a reasonable time. All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos and images is the property of CKFPL or its content suppliers unless otherwise stated and is protected by India and international copyright laws.
- The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of CKFPL and is protected by India and international copyright and database right laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the website without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) without cksbakery.com express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this website without our express written consent.
- We respect the intellectual property and reputation of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed or that your name, business or reputation has been defamed in any way please notify us immediately.
- CKFPL is not responsible for the content of sites we link to, or those which link to us.
- You may not use the website to promote your own or others goods or services.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website and policies at any time. You will be subject to the policies in force at the time that you use the website. If any of these conditions is deemed invalid or for unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control including software or hardware errors. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai.